Modern Workplace Applications Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
As a part of the global Modern Workplace Center of Excellence Team, in a highly visible role, the Workplace Applications Solution Architect will be a strategic subject matter expert helping us to build business and architect modern client and value-centric solutions to drive revenue growth and market share in Europe and North America.
Demonstrating an innovative and results-oriented approach, you will achieve and exceed performance growth targets and establish Avanade as an Innovation and Digital Transformation Leader and as a #1 Employer of Choice. As a member of a highly-matrixed and global environment, you will work with sales and delivery leads to architect innovative solutions that conceive and sustain high levels of business value for our clients - accelerating the realization of their Digital ambitions using a range of services anchored in the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Lead client discussions and solutions around Modern Workplace Applications, Enterprise Workflow, Frontline Workers, Intelligent Workplaces & Automation, and Smart & Hybrid Workspaces
- Support sales and proposal response teams with insights, solution approach, architecture, estimation, and proven delivery practices
- Drive, own, and develop estimates, architecture, staffing, scope, assumptions, and risks for projects to support regional pursuits and delivery
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding workflow solutions and applications in the Microsoft ecosystem for optimizing business processes in the back-office, acting as a focal point for Microsoft’s frontline worker initiatives
- Provide assessments, strategy, and roadmaps for customers looking to alter or improve their current workflow management systems or practices
- Provide Microsoft ecosystem enabled workplace applications re-architecting expertise (people, process, tools)
- Work with global and offshore teams to scale workplace application development and management solutions
- Develop industry-tailored solutions leveraging new/evergreen services in the Microsoft ecosystem (Office365 Apps, Microsoft Viva, Power Platform, etc.)
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Demonstrated experience architecting and supporting sales of application-focused workplace solutions spanning underlying cloud infrastructure, low-code/no-code-platforms, and rich-client applications, as well as devices, security, data, experience, and business improvement
- Sales and/or end-to-end solutioning accountability and track record for a pipeline of $1M+ digital transformation deals with demonstrable innovation and value creation, plus evidence of successful cross and upsell motions
- Solution design, integration, implementation/transition to productivity studio services through performing lifecycle management, application factory, and maintenance services including scaled application development and application in-take
- Workplace applications strategy, lifecycle management organization, and governance & operations knowledge relying on Office365, Power Platform, and similar Rapid Application Development platforms in the Microsoft ecosystem
- Knowledge of ITSM; ITIL v4; Agile; DevOps; COBIT
- Working within a matrixed business spanning consulting and technology services and onshore, nearshore, & offshore delivery centers
- Leading, implementing, and deploying innovative go-to-market strategies (supporting sales and marketing initiatives) across large scale services-based opportunities
- BA/BS degree or relevant technology business leadership experience
- Master’s degree preferred
There is one in every group - the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets passionate about the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what is next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there is no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being daring, imaginative – and fast. We believe big and deliver it personally. We relentlessly challenge, encourage, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we are not just making business better - We are making life better for our clients and their customers.
Does this sound like you? If it does, find your next opportunity at Avanade!
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.