Modern Endpoint Management Consultant
Area of expertise:
Avanade is growing, and we seek passionate and driven technology professionals to join our team designing and delivering exciting solutions to transform our client’s businesses.
As a Modern Endpoint Management Consultant within our Infrastructure practice, you will be responsible for the design & solutions and technical delivery (including migration) of enterprise-scale solutions based on the Microsoft Modern Workplace ecosystem.
Components of which may include:
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune & Config Manager) inclusive of Co-Management, Windows Autopilot
- Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD)
- Windows 365
- Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD)
- Windows 10/11, iOS, Android, macOS Endpoints
- Application Packaging & Publishing
- Microsoft 365 (Exchange, Teams, SharePoint & OneDrive)
- Active Directory & Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Defender (Endpoint, Identity & Office 365
- FSLogix User Profile Containers
- Infrastructure as Code / Automation / Scripting (ARM / PowerShell)
- Work on client projects to design, solution &
- Guide and mentor less experienced colleagues
with a track record of solution design & delivery.
In addition, your technical skillset likely includes:
- Experience with modern endpoint deployment approaches – AutoPilot, Device as a Service (DaaS) working with Hardware OEMs
- Over 3 years relevant technical experience including solution and delivery particularly within a consultancy or systems integrator
- Additional 5 days personal Leave + Opportunity to purchase extra annual leave
- Wellbeing & Gadget Allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous parental leave
- Corporate private health insurance discounts
- Up to 80 hours of training per year
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.