As the Modern Application Transformation Offering Lead, you will be responsible for the overall performance and growth of Modern Application Transformation across Nordics.
You will work closely with the Regional Executive and the Nordics Applications and Infrastructure Solution Area Lead to implement a strategy for offering identification and investments. Your role is focused on driving the offering internally and externally in your geography. You support offering sales and delivery, manage offering related capability and capacity, and own regional interlock with offering alliance partners, Microsoft, and Accenture.
Day-to-day you will work with:
Innovation & Offering strategy:
- Define Offering strategy for assigned region; align to Portfolio strategy to ensure positive organizational results as determined by Portfolio Lead.
- Identify opportunities to grow market presence. Effective at recruiting talent, influencing virtual teams, and developing leaders.
- Interlock with European and Global CoE on offering/asset development.
- Drive offerings in the market - share assets and knowledge. Provide offering education to enable account teams to position with clients.
- Develop Regional offering strategy with Microsoft and Accenture to effectively position offering (and sub-offerings) and win clients (Direct and Indirect)
- Work with account teams to drive offering sales in targeted accounts. Engage with the Operation Team and Regional Capability Leads to assign the right resources.
- Lead solution planning and design efforts across teams and workstreams to shape client’s solution vision and deliver value.
- Support business development through all stages of the DEEPR deal pursuit process.
- Become a direct partner to clients, particularly at executive level, ensuring client satisfaction through engagement value; gather feedback and experience.
- Enable and ensure lighthouse success stories throughout project offerings.
- Engage in delivery solutions. Support delivery mobilization, delivery success, delivery of offering to clients. Collaborate with delivery leads to surface delivery issues and estimate EAC outcomes for offering
- Partner with Regional Capability Leads to determine priorities for staff positioning on client projects and business development activities, balancing supply vs demand timing and optimal GDN participation.
- Support decisions on investments to help grow the offering.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements
Experience in growing and leading a medium to large-scale profitable technology services business. Successful at assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with complex, large-scale consulting projects.
Ability to guide and direct leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings. Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work.
Client-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to be effective in a virtual organization.
Demonstrated understanding of delivery methodologies (Avanade Connected Methods, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Accenture Delivery Methods). Experience turning around projects with significant delivery issues. Good at communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
Preferred Education Background
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or a related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
Preferred Years of Work Experience
- 5+ years of experience working with Application Transformation/Application Development
- 2+ years of Management Experience
Why Avanade? Because there’s literally no place like this
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (16 years in a row), with exceptional development and training.
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally.
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression.
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you.
- People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If that sounds like you, you sound good to us.