Mobile Lead | South Digital Studios
Area of expertise:
Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studios, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, create transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, in North America you can find us in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, NYC, Raleigh, Seattle, and Toronto.
About the role
As a Mobile Lead, you’ll have the opportunity to learn our client's business, organization, systems, challenges, and goals. You’ll partner directly with clients to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to build accurate project and task estimates to deliver outstanding results.
Day-to-day, you will:
· Deliver exceptional client results and project success.
· Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
· Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components.
· Work closely with your project team. Foster a fun and collaborative environment.
· Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practices and through mentorship, feedback, and paired programming.
· Occasionally travel to your client’s site, as needed.
· Hands-on experience with Xamarin development
· Strong .NET development experience following the best OOP practices
· Experience working with MVVM pattern
· Experience with multithreading, garbage collection, and design patterns
· Native (iOS and/or Android) mobile application development is a plus
· Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical partners.
· Solid written and spoken English skills.
You likely have at least five years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field with strong development fundamentals including Object-Oriented Programming. You are open to some level of travel when we start again.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.