Mobile Architect | Seattle Digital Studio
Area of expertise:
Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studios, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a dynamic, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, build transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and the best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Perfect, keep reading.
About the role
As a Mobile Architect, ou’ll have the opportunity to learn our client's business, organization, systems, challenges, and goals. You’ll partner directly with clients to define and clarify requirements, execute technical designs, then guide your team to build accurate project and task estimates to deliver outstanding results.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success.
- Shape technical design of applications from front to back end using effective design patterns and mobile techniques.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components and communicate your technical vision to the team.
- Work closely with your project team. Foster a fun and collaborative environment.
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback, and paired programming.
- Occasionally travel to your client’s site, as needed.
You are an experienced Architect and have a 'traditional' computer science and development foundation but are passionate about working with new technologies. You might have experience as a consultant, working with external clients on a regular basis. You likely have at least eight years of relevant experience with two years architecting mobile solutions and your technical and business skillset includes:
- Strong mobile architecture experience
- Experience with Swift, Kotlin, and/or Xamarin development
- Strong understanding of iOS and Android platforms
- Experience working with MVVM pattern
- Understanding of mobile DevOps
- For Xamarin candidates, strong .NET background
- Experience with multithreading, garbage collection, and design patterns
- Native (iOS and/or Android) mobile application development is a plus
- Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical partners.
- Solid written and spoken English skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field with strong development fundamentals including Object-Oriented Programming.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.