Microsoft Teams Engineer / Architect
Area of expertise:
The Teams Experience Architect is responsible for driving revenue through prospecting, acquisition, development, and expansion customer opportunities. The Teams Experience Architect will provide technical and solution envisioning expertise to the Operating Unit, Direct, CRM and Accenture sales teams. The Teams Experience Architect will help develop and execute sales strategies, drive proposal efforts, and provide technical sales support. The Teams Experience Architect will specialize in Teams based Solutions and therefore, provide deep expertise in lead qualification, opportunity assessment, opportunity development and proposal development. The preferred candidate should be considered an expert in Microsoft Teams, with a strong working knowledge of the product.
Scope of Responsibility:
· Understanding of voice communications, Teams calls in MS Teams, Enterprise/Cloud based Voice, Skype Enterprise Voice, and general telephony
· Microsoft Teams and Groups administration
· SharePoint Online and OneDrive administration
· Familiarity with the underlying service architecture of Microsoft Teams
· Familiarity with concepts for distribution lists, security groups, and 365 Groups
· Experience designing and leading migration projects to Teams (from Skype, SharePoint/OneDrive, Slack, including Enterprise Voice, etc.)
Nice to have Experience:
- Comfortable in .Net stack, including C#, ASP.Net and WebAPI.
- Experience with Exchange Unified Communications
- Strong experience architecting and building application to be deployed to Microsoft Azure.
- Experience as a consultant, working with external clients.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Experience mentoring and/or managing others.
- You are a technologist at heart, who loves to think high-level, while still being able to get your hands dirty when needed.
- You have a strong 'traditional' computer science and web development foundation.
- You are increasingly excited about the way the Teamwork and Employee Collaboration is evolving and the power that Collaboration tools like Teams and O365 are bringing to the client.
- You are personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator and detail oriented.
- You have shown you can rise to the challenge, think on your feet and problem solve.
- You are the ultimate diplomat.
- You can work in high pressure situations with demanding clients under tight timelines while keeping your cool.
- You are flexible with travel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business, Sales or Marketing strongly preferred.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business, and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where our people can be the best at what they do. We are proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes teaming with like-minded partners who are as passionate as we are about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and Catalyst.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.