Microsoft Cloud Security Consultant
Think you can make an impact on the world around you? So do we.
Avanade UK is looking for a Microsoft Security Consultant to join our fast-growing UK Security Consulting practice.
About the role as a Microsoft Cloud Security Consultant:
• You will be working on some of the largest and leading-edge projects
• You will play an active role in transforming our client’s Security on their Microsoft platforms through designing and implementing Microsoft Security technologies on-premise and in the cloud
• You will be delivering throughout the project lifecycle, performing discovery, analysis, design, build, test and deployment solutions is needed.
• This is a client facing role and you will be leading workshops on a client site
As a Microsoft Cloud Security Consultant:
you are technically capable and able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the following Microsoft security technologies:
• Azure AD Premium, Azure Information Protection/RMS, Azure Identity Management, Microsoft Intune, Advanced Threat Analytics
As a potential member of our growing Security Consulting practice you will have a solid foundation across the Microsoft Security solution stack.
Are you a subject matter expertise in at least three of the technologies listed below?
• Active Directory Federation Services
• Active Directory Domain Services
• Active Directory Certificate Services
• Azure AD Connect
• Microsoft Identity Manager
• Windows Server Operating Systems
• Office 365 tenant security
• Azure security
• Securing Windows Servers and Clients
It would be an advantage, if you can demonstrate knowledge, experience and ideally hold certifications in the following areas:
CISSP, CompTIA Security+, Microsoft Office365 exams 70-346, 70-347, Microsoft Azure exams 70-532, 70-533, MCSE/MCSA
Benefits we offer:
• Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
• Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, generous pension and much more!
• Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
• Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
• Reward and Recognition scheme
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 39,000 digitally connected people across 25 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.