Area of expertise:
As a Microsoft Power Platform Consultant, you will use comprehensive modern data engineer techniques and methods to support business decisions for Avanade clients. You can collect, aggregate, and analyze structured/unstructured data from multiple internal and external sources and patterns, insights, and trends to decision-makers. Your goal is to support the use of data-driven insights to help our clients achieve business outcomes and objectives.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Support teams providing technology-based data reporting tools and management for business segments or the company at large.
- Support project plans around reporting and analytics tools, information dashboards, data visualizations, data modeling and other end-user information portals or resources.
- Generate ad-hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for business-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Program and maintain report form and formats, information dashboards, datasets, canned reports, and other end-user information portals.
- Design and execute performance tests under supervision.
- Collect business and functional specifications and capture requirements from different client business partners.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Strong experience with Power BI.
- Strong experience in Data Visualisation with Power BI.
- Proficient with SQL for the generation and extraction of data for use in analytics and reporting.
- Professional experience with data mining, analysis, modeling, of large scale, complex data sets.
- Interpreting results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple exploratory data analysis to statistical modeling
- Cloud experience in MS Azure environment will be strongly preferred.
- Expertise with modern data warehouse design patterns and tools
Benefits of being an Avanade Employee
• Additional 5 days personal Leave + Opportunity to purchase extra annual leave
• Wellbeing & Gadget Allowance
• Flexible working arrangements
• Generous parental leave
• Corporate private health insurance discounts
• Up to 80 hours of training per year
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.