Microsoft Desktop Architect / Endpoint Engineer WVD
Area of expertise:
As a part of Avanade's Modern Workplace practice, in a highly visible leadership role, the Windows Virtual Desktop / Microsoft Endpoint Management Solution Architect will be a strategic subject matter expert helping us to architect modern client and value-centric solutions to drive revenue growth and market share in the North America Area.
Demonstrating an innovative and results-oriented approach, this leader will achieve and exceed performance growth targets and establish Avanade as a Digital Innovation and Managed Services Leader and as a #1 Employer of choice. As a member of a highly matrixed and global environment, they will work with sales and delivery leads to architect innovative and transformative solutions that conceive and sustain high levels of business value for our clients - accelerating the realization of their Digital ambitions using a range of services anchored in the Microsoft ecosystem.
· Lead client discussions and solutions around Endpoint Management, Virtual Desktops, Identity and Access Management, Endpoint Security and Policy Management
· Provide subject matter expertise regarding Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune/SCCM), Windows Virtual Desktop, Endpoint Security (Bitlocker, Defender, AIP, CASB) and policy-based configuration management (Intune/GPO), Evergreen solutions with a focus on Service Channels
· Provide assessments, strategy and roadmaps for customers looking to alter or improve their current Endpoint Management / Endpoint Security / VDI systems or practices
· Provide expertise regarding migrations onto Endpoint Management solutions in the Microsoft ecosystem
· Support sales and proposal response teams with insights, solution approach, architecture, estimation, and proven delivery practices
· Drive, own and develop estimates, architecture, staffing, scope, assumptions, and risks for projects to support regional pursuits and delivery
Experience and skills you will bring:
· 15+ years' experience of architecting and supporting sales of (ideally Microsoft enabled) digital workplace solutions spanning infrastructure, platforms, applications, devices, security, data, experience, and business improvement
· Sales and/or end to end solutioning accountability and track record for a pipeline of $10M+ TCV managed services deals with demonstrable innovation and value creation plus evidence of successful cross and upsell motions.
· Service design, integration, implementation/transition and lifecycle management including development of performance metrics spanning operations, experience and business value
· Workplace services strategy, organization and operations consultancy knowledge
· Knowledge of ITSM; ITIL v4; Agile; DevOps; COBIT
· Experience of working within a matrixed business spanning consulting and technology services and onshore/nearshore/offshore delivery centers
· Experience in leading, implementing, and deploying innovative go-to-market strategies (all sales and marketing initiatives) across large scale services-based opportunities
BA/BS degree or relevant technology business leadership experience. Master’s degree preferred
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.