Area of expertise:
Your tasks. Your challenges. Your chances.
We are one of the leading companies in the field of digitalization and are expanding our Data & Analytics business in Switzerland. Are you motivated, smart, keen on digitization and want to explore innovative and creative new paths in a professional environment?
No matter if you are a young professional or have many years of expertise - we are looking for you to drive customer projects in the field of digitalization/IT.
Our clients include enterprises and the higher mid-sized companies. We are looking for on-site support for projects at our clients in the following areas:
You will provide support in the design and implementation of data platform architectures, both in the Azure Cloud and on premise, as well as in the implementation of data integration processes.
For this purpose, you already have sound knowledge of SQL Server as a relational database, SSIS as a data integration tool and in the area of performance optimization, logging & monitoring. Ideally you already have experience with the Azure platform and some of the following services: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL, Databricks, Cosmos DB, IoT-Hub.
You will support the design and implementation of data warehouses and data analysis platforms as well as self-service reporting solutions.
For this purpose you already have profound knowledge in the design and implementation of data warehouses, multidimensional analysis solutions with Analysis Services and PowerBI, as well as reporting solutions. For data analysis you will use common query languages (e.g. T-SQL, DAX, MDX) as well as visualization tools (e.g. pivot tables and PowerBI). Ideally, you have already gained experience in the implementation of analysis platforms in the Azure Cloud and initial experience with R or Python.
You support the design, implementation and optimization of trained models based on machine learning and artificial intelligence. You already have a sound knowledge in the field of data science or machine learning and initial experience in some of the areas of advanced analytics, natural language processing, data mining, data preparation and feature engineering. You are familiar with Azure Cognitive Services and ideally you have already gained practical experience in the implementation of AI solutions as well as getting to know some of the common supervised and unsupervised machine learning models.
We are looking for team players who ...
- want to develop innovative analytics solutions based on the Microsoft platform.
- always deal with the latest trends and technologies.
- want to gain tactical and operational experience in the digital/IT environment in addition to project work.
- can develop business cases for new platforms and solutions in the analytics environment.
- want to continuously develop and be challenged.
- are pro-active and willing to take on responsibility.
- live "Passion for Technology".
- present convincingly.
What makes you special.
- A degree in IT or a comparable education.
- Strong communication skills in French and English and willingness to travel.
- At least 3 years practical experience with the Microsoft platform.
This is what we offer.
At Avanade you get both: the advantages of a large company and the entrepreneurial spirit of a dynamic team.
Quick responsibility, meaningful activities and valuing leaders who support goals and interests.
- Successful quick start: two-day introductory event at our headquarter in Kronberg/Germany (currently remote sessions), personal Career Advisor, Mentoring Programme.
- At least 80 hours of training per year and MS certifications.
- State-of-the-Art equipment (laptop, smartphone incl. private use).
- Attractive compensation package: weekly working time of 40 hours, paid overtime up to Senior Consultant level.
- Flexible working hours and home office in line with project activities possible.
- Very attractive pension plan and very good benefits in occupational and non-occupational accident insurance
We believe that diverse teams master every challenge - anyone who takes on challenges with passion and courage is welcome to join us. It doesn't matter to us which nationality is in your passport, if and what religion you belong to, if and what gender you feel you belong to or which one attracts you. Even a handicap cannot stop you from visiting us. Be yourself and become a part of Avanade.
Information for recruitment agencies: Please note that we do not accept candidate profiles from agencies for this position. We therefore ask you to refrain from sending profiles. Please note that uploading candidate profiles with your email address is a violation of the Data Protection Policy.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.