Microsoft Alliance Channel Lead - Canada
Area of expertise:
Microsoft Alliance Channel Lead
As the Industry Microsoft Alliance Channel Lead, you are responsible for the Region’s Microsoft Channel activity, including key relationship building and opportunity identification & origination. You act as the key contact & have deep experience within the Microsoft ecosystem. You will also enable and improve our sales channels by supporting a specific set of jointly agreed campaigns in the Region, bringing to bear existing assets, capabilities and investments, and contributing to the incremental growth of Microsoft-related Services business in Avanade’s Northeast Region. You are accountable for working at all levels within Microsoft regional field sales teams to drive a sales pipeline origination, capture customer mind share and develop opportunities to partner on shared initiatives.
MORE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE & DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES:
Required Other Skills:
- Solid understanding of Accenture's and Microsoft's respective businesses and organizations
- Deep analytical/problem solving skills, development of complex business issues, technical issues topics, solutions and plans
- Strong inter-personal relationship skills and an ability to credibly facilitate discussions and drive outcomes and commitments at the C level within Accenture, Microsoft and Avanade Leadership
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Proven experience successfully articulating complex business and technical concepts to both senior level executives and more junior employees
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities, projects, and partners concurrently
About your Education & Career:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Kudos to you if you have an advanced degree
- With 10+ years of experience working with SIs and Software Vendors, ideally including in a Alliances and Business Development capacity, you’ve achieved measurable success both in revenue and C-sat
- Experience selling outsourcing / managed services deals and expertise leveraging offshore resources in deal pursuits.
- Experience leveraging offshore resources in deal pursuits.
- Past accountability and successful performance measured by Sales, Revenue, Partner investments and C-Sat
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where our people can be the best at what they do. We are proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes teaming with like-minded partners who are as passionate as we are about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and Catalyst.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Learn more at www.avanade.com
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.