Microsoft Account Technology Lead
Area of expertise:
Do you want the impact of your work to be in the spotlight? This leadership role is working within Avanade’s Largest and most important Account worldwide. In this role you will be directly responsible for sales, strategy & delivery of technical and business consulting services within the largest division in the account.
In summary, largest client in the world, you’re leading the largest & most strategic division, you’re partnered with an award-winning team of talent including our most Senior levels of Executive sponsorship. Their business outcomes = your career impact. If interested read on….
- Own account-level Technology strategy, architecture review, & road mapping
- Drive technical-thought leadership and client engagement on a daily/weekly basis
- Drive innovation and cross Solution Area solutioning with clients
- Collaborate with Advisory to provide a path for the client on the technology vision and strategy
Account Leadership & Direction
- Help client develop Technology vision & strategy
- Look across account for cross-SA opportunities
- Seek to understand current state and future opportunities
- Leverage References and thought leadership in industry and Area
- Drive continuous innovation through thought leadership
- Drive quarterly Technology Roadmaps & Innovation briefings for emerging tech & industry trends
- Support VOC survey efforts (feedback and improvement plans)
- Cultivate alliance relationships to unlock opportunities
- Bridge Microsoft relationships for and with clients
- Manage the Power of 3 dynamic and gain trust of Accenture
Solutioning & Delivery
- Provide Consistent solutioning from inception to managed service
- Own technology roadmap
- Identify & drive cross-sell/upsell/renewal/emerging tech opportunities (e.g., maximize usage/deployment of MSFT technologies)
- Proactively share knowledge of client/industry pain-points/opps/tech stack
- Challenge ideas, bring in client & competitor insights to improve ideas
- Bring in experts/ambassadors, leveraging references & thought leadership in industry/domain and Area
Metrics & KPI’s
• Account P&L topline: Cross-sell and/or influenced/proactive sales
• Revenue diversity across Offerings/SA/Advisory/Studios/others
• Win/loss rate improvement
• Innovation deployed to client: Innovation summits; quarterly tech roadmap; MSFT EmTech deployed
• New Client evidence/references: Joint Publication/case study with client
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.