Microsoft 365 Engineer
Area of expertise:
Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, combines the best in strategy and technology to allow clients to unlock more value from their businesses. As we continue to grow our Polish business a new site opens in the heart of Poland - Warsaw. With our ambitious growth plan opportunities arose to join us at the newly created positions of Architects. By joining now, you will experience what it is like to be the force that shapes our new Warsaw team and excites our clients with the digital transformation of their businesses. All this while being surrounded by curious people, bold challenges, and limitless learning opportunities.
We are currently looking for Microsoft 365 Engineer who will collaborate in the end-to-end realization of Cloud Transformation solutions, through the potential of the Microsoft 365 suite.
Day-to-day, you will:
- You will be part of the Talent Community Infrastructure whose goal is to drive the digital transformation of companies by designing secure cloud architectures, robust and secure networks and infrastructures.
- In this role there will be challenges and opportunities, you will be part of working groups with the aim of creating and implementing complex Microsoft 365 infrastructures.
- You will guide the implementation of new solutions, define the correct migration strategies, conduct test phases and troubleshooting sessions and, at the same time, coordinate the most junior figures.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- You have at least 3 years of experience on the Microsoft platform in the Productivity area;
- You have gained technical experience on one or more products such as Exchange Server, Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams / Skype For Business, with a particular focus on the online services of the Microsoft 365 platform.
- You have had experience in using technologies for cloud digital identity management and authentication management, such as AzureAD, ADConnect and ADFS.
- You are familiar with Hybrid environments, complex migration scenarios and antispam / antivirus systems.
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Core technologies (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and main network protocols).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 security issues (DLP, RMS, Microsoft 365 Security Center).
- You have even basic automation experiences with PowerShell scripts.
- You have the ability to gather requirements, deploy solutions and support deployment to meet the needs of Enterprise customers.
For us it will be a plus:
- One of the following certifications: "Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate" and / or "Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate" and / or "Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert".
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.