Microsoft 365 Cloud Consultant
Area of expertise:
Microsoft 365 & Azure are key technologies in Avanade’s cloud and modern workplace go-to-market areas focused at maximizing value from cloud adoption. We help our clients with their journey to cloud. We design and implement the optimal infrastructure and security meassures, we analyze, plan and conduct migrations, guide clients to optimal usage and productivity with Microsoft 365 & Azure including being evergreen in a constant evolving cloud environment. Everything done based on Microsoft 365 & the Azure platform's latest tools and technologies.
• We love working with Microsoft technoplogies and we have a deep passion for what we do.
• People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If that’s sounds like you, you sound good to us.
• In return, you’ll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partnering with some of the biggest and best companies across the world and some seriously smart people to work with to make career-defining things happen.
• If you want to get even better at what you do and transform businesses from the inside out, there’s no better place.
• Understand Microsoft 365 hybrid setup with AD Connect and ADFS for integration and Identity Management
• Work with basic Microsoft 365 services like Teams, Exchange, Intune and hybrid deployments
• Security projects with EMS, AIP/MIP, OME, DLP, Conditional Access, Azure MFA and Azure AD
• Design and implement Modern Workplace solutions with Windows 10 and Office Pro Plus
• Client deployment and management with AutoPilot, Intune, Azure AD-join and Co-Management
• Analyze current business practices, processes and procedures and identify future opportunities for leveraging Microsoft 365 & Modern Workplace services
• Act as SME and advisor for our clients to support the planning and implementation of journey to cloud and needed assessment
• Act as lead for colleagues on large projects
At Avanade Denmark, we are looking for strong, client facing team players and your skillset likely includes:
• Minimum 2 – 4 years of previous experience in working with Microsoft 365 and Azure AD
• Knowledge about Microsoft 365 licenses is definitely an advantage
• Posess hunger and a big drive for constantly being up to date with technology and new features and changes
• Have excellent written and oral/presentation skills both in Danish and in English
• Have a strong interest and passion for growing your own technology skills
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.