Area of expertise:
As a Country Marketing Lead, you will need to:
- Understand Avanade’s corporate strategy and go-to-market and then work with country and sales leadership to align country business priorities and develop the annual marketing plan to support.
- Develop integrated multi-channel campaigns and programs across digital and traditional channels (PR, events, webinars, social media, email, and digital campaigns, alliance marketing etc.) to drive brand awareness and demand in support of the country’s business strategy.
- Build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders including country leadership, sales leads, solution and industry leads, other peers in Growth Markets and Global marketing community to inspire, influence and align around Country go-to-market strategy.
- Work with key strategy alliance organisations (Accenture and Microsoft) to drive their support for corporate and local strategy, and go-to-market programs.
- Own and drive regional KPIs and metrics for campaigns ensuring clear campaign goals, a close-looped-marketing approach and that return on marketing investment is maximised.
- Manage the country marketing budget, marketing calendar and campaign execution with a goal of achieving operational excellence
- Drive and support the account-based marketing program in support of strategic and growth accounts
- Support the talent acquisition team and the Global recruitment marketing team in developing a strong employer brand and profile in Japan.
- Lead and mentor a small marketing team whilst inspiring and influencing the broader stakeholder community to work together to exceed expectations and deliver strong growth in leads, sales and pipeline influenced.
Other skills or advantageous experience:
- 5-7 years business-to-business marketing management experience working for multinational companies ideally in the technology industry.
- Strong English language skills and expert in commercial translation and customisation of marketing materials from English to Japanese.
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is looking to take the marketing function to the next level and really make an impact.
- An ability to influence and inspire the broader stakeholder community (Country leadership, Sales, Global, Area and local marketing, strategic alliances and partners) to align and support the execution of local go-to-market strategy
- A join-the-dots thinker who is expert in both marketing strategy and campaign execution
- An ability to think-outside-the box and innovate to solve business challenges.
- Alliance and partner marketing experience also an advantage.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build deep stakeholder management skills is key
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.