Manager, Security Solutions Architect
Area of expertise:
Manage reviews and monitor security riskYou are part of a Global Client Information Security (GCIS) team and act as Level 3 escalation. Your review of client delivery contracts, architecture and solutions will help identify and assess potential security risks to our clients, work to mitigate the risk. During your structured security reviews, you will be the security advisor to our internal sales, account and legal teams concerning secure architecture, and security requirements. Your review takes in account Security and data privacy. To be efficient, you will communicate, collaborate, and coordinate with our sales, account, and legal teams.Business risk assessment and reviewsApart from contract reviews, you participate where needed to business risk evaluation in Europe and ensure delivery is secure for our Client under supervision of the ISO. This will be handled through identification of moderate to high risk contracts and technical assessments and interviews complementing our CDP team’s analysis and assigning our European Information Security Official (ISO).Help Sales funnel
Aid sales and pre-sales efforts by recommending security technologies and approaches to strengthen Avanade’s approach to client needs, especially in areas of migration to Cloud, or DevOps transformation.Maintain relationships with Avanade market unit leads and regional security leads to help assist with client security concerns within presales/service delivery.Develop security sales readiness content to include slides, whitepapers, playbooks, and videos to drive internal information security sales readiness efforts.Engage our client security teams to answer questions around Avanade way of securing Projects and Programs, ISO 27001 certifications, engage on specific security assessments.Enable field resources worldwide to promote Avanade’s information security readiness and to increase Avanade sales through information security training and high-quality enterprise social media contributions.Mergers and AcquisitionEngage Due Diligence activities evaluating security of the entity. Prepare and organize security assessment workshops inside acquired company. Plan the activities, coordinate with other leads involved in the Merger, present the information security subjects in steering committees. Define security post-merger acquisition plan to transform where needed the security of the targeted organization and reach Avanade required level.Security awareness activitiesCreate specific courses to cover security needs and deliver them inside the organizationCoordinate with appropriate teams.Assist with Security and privacy incidentEngage and track security and privacy incidents across Europe. Evaluate impact and report to ISO on security incidents. Prepare and elaborate appropriate incident report.
- Demonstrable experience identifying, refining, and validating information security requirements.
- Very good technical skills and strong experience concerning, networks, operating systems, infrastructure, development, cloud, and hybrid architectures.
- Very good working knowledge of information security and privacy controls best practices and frameworks (e.g. the ISO 27000 family, ISO 31000, NIST, IAPP).
- Strong problem solving and client expectations management skills.
- Strong capability of engaging, coordinating and managing overwhelmed people making them to move on.
- Experiences should include implementing or improving processes and application of operations frameworks to enhance reliability and availability.
- Experiences may include providing security design for line of business and/or specialized operations technologies and processes in past roles.
- 6+ years leading business/technical teams and managing complex projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related ﬁeld from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
- CISSP, CISM, or CIPP will be required.
- Business Fluency in English and Italian is required.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.