Manager, Organizational Change Management/OCM
Area of expertise:
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
A Manager within the Advisory OCM Practice provides execution and tactical project coordination, with Group Manager and/or Director oversight and most likely will manage ERP/CRM Transformation projects and team members at the Consultant and Sr. Consultant level while performing the following endeavors:
- Application of formal change architectures, models, and frameworks
- Definition of strategic vision and management and measurement of related change journey
- Measurement of short- and long-term business outcomes related to organizational change
- Plans to drive successful adoption of the change within the organization
- Quantitative and qualitative analyses to implement data-driven change models
- Identification and alignment of relevant stakeholders
- Distribution of timely and relevant information through an integrated, attractive, and comprehensive communications strategy
- Organizational design to maximize effectiveness and mitigate risks
- Development and execution of strategic training plans to prepare individuals for success during and after the change
- Assessment of organizational readiness and current state vs. future state gaps
We are looking for a Change Management Manager to actively participate in providing and managed quality Change Management deliverables for our Enterprise/Fortune 1000 clients:
- Management of routine workstreams within the context of a larger project, with keen emphasis on ERP/CRM Transformation
- Coordination of and oversight of work activities and deliverables of more junior resources
- Executing complex and/or strategic tasks requiring advanced subject matter expertise
- Current state organizational assessments and gap analysis
- Future state definition, organizational goals, business function and process definitions
- Change impact assessment, business readiness and change strategy
- Stakeholder and leadership assessment, engagement and alignment
- Communication strategy, plan and prepared communications
- Training strategy, plan and prepared content
- Behavioral change adoption strategy, plan and content
- Change adoption measures and measurement program
- Manage work plan inclusive of Change Management activities
- Ensure Change Management deliverables are completed to a high level of quality, on schedule, in compliance with contractual requirements, and to client satisfaction
- Monitor, control, and report Change Management progress and risks to program leadership in accordance with project protocol
- Engage in collaborative and constructive client dialogue to evaluate progress against program objectives
- Maintain effective and trusting working client relationships to facilitate program success and expansion
- Apply change architectures, models, and frameworks used to successfully design and implement complex change --Create and utilize methods, estimators, and frameworks that integrate tightly with the broader
- Change Enablement work plan generation, implementation and process management
- Change Management status report generation and communication
Required / Mandatory Qualifications (please read):
Previous relevant management consulting professional services firm experience, preferably with a global management consultancy firm or niche consultancy in a client-facing capacity.
- Five+ years of experience in a client facing Change Management role with digital transformation, technical & functional project experience and prior experience with ERP/CRM Transformation
- Relevant undergraduate degree
- Experience working in cross-functional and complex, highly matrixed teams
- Outstanding communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible, demonstrate critical thinking and work effectively in fluid, complex environments
- Self-driven and motivated
- Fluent in the Microsoft Office product suite
- Ability to travel regularly to client locations in North America, 80% travel, Monday through Thursday being the norm
Preferred Role Qualifications:
- Relevant Organizational Change Management certifications (i.e. Prosci or ACMP)
- Relevant graduate degree
- A relevant Advanced Degree or an MBA
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.