Manager, OCM Lead - Business Applications (Dynamics CRM & ERP)
Area of expertise:
Do you create change that reinvents organizations? So do we.
Change doesn’t have to be hard. You make it look easy, leading teams and helping businesses picture their ideal destination and guiding them through the journey to get there. We’ll give you the people, tools and tech to make a real difference in our digital world.
You’re a strategic thinker who knows what motives people. You face uncertainty calmly and can guide a group with confidence. You love having oversight of the design and implementation of change initiatives and are driven by realizing results. With your persuasive interpersonal skills and your belief in the power of change, you get everyone excited about moving in a new direction. You prioritise what’s important, focus on positives, and know what it takes for companies to leap forward.
About the job
Even organisations committed to change find it hard to make it happen. That’s why we need you. As a Organisational Change Manager, you will lead the design and implementation of organisational change initiatives, as well as manage specific change projects. You’ll lead a great team of people and oversee the quality of their work. You will work across one or more specialty areas, such as application of formal change architectures, measurement of business outcomes related to organisational change, creating plans to ensure change is embraced and embedded, and analyses to implement data-driven change models.
As a Manager, we’d expect a degree of flexibility regarding the nature and types of roles that are undertaken, so a “lean in” attitude is imperative.
While managing projects, you’ll also be mentoring and supporting junior colleagues in their work. We’ll be counting on your expertise to move your clients’ businesses forward.
Day to day, you’ll be:
- Leading organisational design to maximize effectiveness and mitigate risks
- Developing and maintaining strong client stakeholder relationships positioning the organisation into “Trusted Advisor” status
- Developing and orchestrating Change Strategies and Plans for large scale technology projects and programs
- Creating guidelines and enforcing procedures and standards related to content development and implementation
- Developing and executing effective Communication strategies
- Leading clients through transformational change and supporting business priorities
- Contributing to the internal capability of Avanade’s OCM practice by sharing learnings, developing content, mentoring junior colleagues and crafting compelling proposal responses
Your skills, qualifications and experience
With your outstanding written and verbal presentation skills, you get clients and teams on board with change and keep all project partners working in unison. Ideally, you have seven to ten years of professional experience, with at least three years of experience making organisational change happen.
We’d love it if your experience includes:
- A Bachelor's degree
- Extensive change management experience particularly on Business Applications (CRMs & ERPs) implementation projects
- Change management certifications (e.g. PROCI)
- Human Centred Design (HCD) skills preferred
- Mentoring junior colleagues
What it’s like to work with us
At Avanade, we are motivated by a clear purpose: to make a human impact. Our advisory team is expanding and there is plenty of opportunity to grow your career. You will be supported by our seasoned leadership team who will encourage you, challenge you and advocate for you. Often working in compact teams, individuals can have a significant impact on our client relationships, market offerings, and your fellow team members.
Avanade knows that a well-balanced employee is a happy employee, so we offer some unique perks to make your life easier. Our people receive an additional week of paid leave (for when you need to get on top of your life admin!) as well as gadget and wellness allowances.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.