Manager, D365 CRM Developer
Area of expertise:
About the job:
Your experience is key to all phases of our projects and relationships. You encourage, inspire, consider and collaborate at every level with both colleagues and clients. As a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solution Developer Manager, you collaborate on and contribute to all project phases, and you have the technical know-how to design, coordinate and put into practice CRM solutions.
In this role, you will:
- You will collaborate with project teams in customizing, developing, integrating, and extending Dynamics 365 CE and PowerApps to meet client needs
- Work with technology and design teams to support your clients – including identifying challenges on the horizon and supporting constant improvement
- Travel as needed to client sites
- A detailed professional who knows how CRM supports client business needs
- Adept at crafting CRM solutions with the ability to impart your knowledge with colleagues all over the globe
- Your know-how will find you working in all phases of the SDLC
- You will be the lynchpin between clients, colleagues, and business partners in delivering solutions
- You are an excellent communicator, with strong client management skills, and a real passion for technology
- You enjoy partnering with your clients to develop and lead a technology plan supported by CRM, and you have experience as a consultant working with external clients
- You have around five years of experience in system design, application development, software engineering, or other related experience
- You likely have a Bachelor’s degree in business systems or a related field or equivalent experience
- You are a self-starter and creative thinker
- You are passionate about customer relationship management (CRM) and its potential to move organizations forward
Your experience and skills likely include:
- Working with global and offshore teams to establish and maintain CRM technology
- Hands-on experience with D365 Customer Experience / Dynamics CRM / PowerApps technical solutions
- Work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following D365 / Dynamics CRM modules: Project Service Automation, Field Service, Sales, Marketing
- Experience developing & deploying business applications using Microsoft’s Dynamics Power Platform
- Core Skills: C#, SQL, .Net, D365, CRM SDK, CRM Plugins, PowerApps, PowerBI, & Flow
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational database concepts
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.