Manager, Content Strategist, Growth Office
Area of expertise:
At Avanade, we believe in making a genuine human impact in everything we do. We transform businesses, uncover ways technology can improve the way we work and live, and change the world for the better. All this through the power of our people and cutting-edge Microsoft technology. If you are seeking a company where your attitude and ambition are rewarded with opportunity, there’s no place better.
The Special Programs team at Avanade is essential to attaining our growth objectives at Avanade. This global team partners with key leadership to formulate overall strategy for growth, as well as manage the change and activation plans to implement strategies and programs of change.
Core to this team is a Content Strategist who can work seamlessly across many key company strategic initiatives and programs of change. This person will support executive and board-level materials and work in direct support of the Chief Growth Officer.
Core skills include: Strategic content planning, content production and project management, and executive stakeholder management.
Create content strategies to engage audiences and support program strategy, design, and activation
- Conduct stakeholder and audience analysis to understand project, user, and content needs
- Develop a content strategy aligned with program strategies and goals
- Coordinate with SMEs and other contributors
- Utilize the Avanade content and comms ecosystem (tools and channels)
- Coordinate with Marketing and other stakeholders to ensure alignment of messages and timing of launches, comms and events
- Understand and utilize new technologies and updates across our content ecosystem
• Create content in alignment with brand, marketing, business and program goals/messaging
• Give presentations to propose new content ideas, discuss the progress of current campaigns and review the results of previous content campaigns.
- Content project management – seeing projects through from strategy to execution
- Develop compelling narratives and messaging to engage stakeholders and audiences across the business
- Coordinate with SMEs and other contributors across the business to curate content
- Prepare materials for board meetings and executive committee
- Write clear and concise scripts, presentations, email, and web copy as needed, especially for executives
- Give clear and timely direction and feedback to content creators
- Have a sharp eye for proofreading and quality control
Scope of Work
- Collaborate with virtual teams across the globe
- Content strategy, planning, production, and project management
- Executive-level writing and communications skills applied to scripts, presentations, email, web copy and more
- Coordinate with SMEs, content contributors and producers, communications and marketing
- Deliver high quality content and against strict deadlines
- Have or be able to develop a proficiency using Sharepoint and other content tools such as Stream
- Monitor, evaluate, seek, and provide feedback on the performance and outputs of team members
- Identify, coach, and develop key talent on own team by readily sharing skills, knowledge, and information
- Curiosity, growth mindset, love of learning
- Possesses a passion for narratives and creating compelling user experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or journalism
- 5 years’ experience with content strategy and content production in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, writing and storytelling skills
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including PPT and Excel
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Broad knowledge of the content technology landscape
- Knowledge of Sharepoint and Teams will be helpful
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.