Managed Services Service Innovation & Sales Support
Area of expertise:
Avanade Managed Services is the leading services provider for the Microsoft Ecosystem. The Managed Services Center of Excellence supports this business and provides global subject-matter expertise and offering development support for Global Solution Area Offerings used by Avanade’s regional businesses to meet the critical needs of our clients.
The Managed Services Service Innovation & Sales Support is part of the Service Innovation and Sales Support Team, which is responsible for creating differentiated propositions that unify our Global Solution Area stories while solving business impacting client problems.
In this role, you work alongside the Service Innovation Lead and Global Solution Area Offering Leads to envision and develop innovative managed services propositions and products for enterprise clients who seek evolution in their portfolios.
Your priorities include working as part of a team developing the Avanade strategic offers “Big Bets”, to drive the evolution of the associated Managed Service, identifying investment opportunities and driving strategic changes to the portfolio in response to the business need.
You partner closely with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, developing sales, solutioning, and delivery assets needed to create compelling offering packages.
Avanade’s close alignment with Accenture and Microsoft means you will work with your counterparts at both companies and look for ways to extend their capabilities and technologies into Avanade Managed Services Offerings.
You will be the go-to Subject Matter Expert for how Avanade delivers Managed Services in the context of Platforms and Custom Application or Data & AI Services.
Day-to-Day You Will:
- Work directly with deal teams and clients as a coach and subject matter expert
- Champion the managed services approach company-wide with an emphasis on producing measurable business value
- Support qualification and origination activities and sales pursuits by building compelling client specific propositions and leveraging our latest thinking to win more
- Partner with stakeholders across the company’s solution areas, and work with the other Managed Services Center of Excellence teams to build consensus on the ongoing development of the managed services roadmap
- Work directly with internal asset and delivery groups to shape propositions around existing capabilities, and define features where there are gaps
- Work with global and regional delivery teams to closely monitor offering impact in the field and collect feedback
- Partner with the marketing team to align with external campaigns and to develop internal awareness of key offering messages
- Work closely with the Solution Architect talent community to ensure that the managed services offerings are well understood
You love success and bring a collaborative leadership track record in developing and building products & services for enterprise clients. You combine a passion for analyzing markets and developing innovative products, with a gift for communicating within the matrix. Your influencing and negotiation capabilities have helped you find a way to get things done in a large-scale environment.
Internally, you love collaborating with leadership teams in the development and production of managed services offerings.
Your Technical and Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Demonstrated and relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery, and business management
- Proven people and business leadership experience, ideally within a consultancy environment
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex and creative shaping of services
- Understand the link between technology and the business outcome delivered
- Experience in developing high-value products and services that match enterprise client goals
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, especially Azure, Devops, and Data Ops methodologies
- Effectively collaborate with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Ability to listen actively and always look for ways to resolve stakeholder conflict by finding win-win approaches
- Assessing and handling opportunities and risks associated with large scale, complex projects for enterprise clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.