Managed Services Lead - West Region
Area of expertise:
As the Managed Services Lead you are responsible for the overall performance and growth of the Managed Services business across an aligned Avanade Area. You will work closely with Avanade area and regional leadership, sales leadership and other stakeholders to implement a sales and go-to-market strategy for driving Managed Services across the regions, as well as help identify and shape new Managed Services sales opportunities. Focus will be driving our Managed Services sales within your Area every day, both from an origination perspective as well as driving sale capture.
- Own the local Managed Services sales target.
- Assist local teams in developing and executing Managed Services go-to-market plans.
- Manage metrics and sales targets, forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support the sales targets.
- Work across the Avanade sales lifecycle, including market and account planning.
- For Managed Services opportunities, lead deal shaping, solution planning, and proposal making activities throughout all stages of the deal pursuit to capture the Managed Services sales.
- Collaborate with account and sales team to identify and market Managed Services opportunities and target Clients.
- Account level planning with the local business development executives to originate sales, grow selected Managed Services accounts and secure revenue growth.
- Engage directly with BDs and sales team to originate and capture Managed Services sales.
- Develop and support effective regional relationships with partners, Accenture and Microsoft to develop the market for our Managed Services offering to help originate sales.
- Work with our advisory & consulting teams to enable larger Managed Services deal capture.
- Work with Avanade marketing to incorporate Managed Services into the sales campaigns.
- Share client outcomes and market conditions with other stakeholders so that the global offering leads and Managed Services community can evolve strategies and develop innovative solutions for the future.
Passion, enthusiasm, and entrepreneurship in driving our Managed Services business. Demonstrated leadership track record in Managed Services sales and deal shaping acumen and developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You bring energy to our clients and the various people you interact with daily and you’re adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow our Managed Services sale opportunities with key clients. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of our Managed Services sales and offerings to grow our Managed Services business.
In addition, your skills/experience should include:
• Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management.
• Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery.
• Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction.
• Strong Managed Services background and preferably also a consulting / project-based background, which includes assessing and managing the qualification, value creation, sales capture and contracting of large scale, complex Managed Services projects.
• You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
You likely have about 10 years of relevant sales, technology, and business leadership experience, including sales, solution selling, creation, delivery and business management, Your business leadership experience will likely encompass:
· New Business Growth
· Managed Services (or Outsourcing) selling and delivery experience.
· Strong point of view on emerging trends in technology, Managed Services, Application Development – DevOps, Cloud Native Application, Microsoft Development platforms and Open Source Software, Cloud platforms like Azure, data analytics, containers, RPA and intelligent automation
· Knowledge of Microsoft Products, Services and platforms.
· Establishing a presence in a target market and in the minds of key clients through client interactions and executive presence.
· Extensive interaction with C-level executives.
· Business development, marketing, and complex channel management.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills, especially strong influencing and negotiation capabilities.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.