MSO365/Teams Snr Consultant
Area of expertise:
Who are we?
At Avanade our consultants enable organizations to transform their enterprises through new digital modern applications and cloud architectures. Our strategies help clients stay ahead of the curve with cutting-edge tools, techniques and platforms. Become a part of our Infrastructure team and together we go beyond technology to help clients adopt new agile ways of thinking and working, to drive continuous improvement.
We are a dynamic team of 60 people driven by innovation and creativity and empower our colleagues to deliver optimum, cutting-edge solutions for our enterprise customers.
You will make a difference because:
- Microsoft365, Windows 10 (incl. WVD/VDI), Intune/SCCM, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), SharePoint, Teams, Skype for Business
- Session initiation protocol, video conferencing systems, network assessment and troubleshooting, load balancing and virtualization
- Microsoft/Office 365 Security - Azure ATP, DLP, AIP, Windows Defender ATP
- Azure AD, Azure AD PIM
- PowerShell and other scripting language
- Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products
- Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues, and communicate them back
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with global teams on projects and offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Advanced skills and experience in application lifecycle management, agile development methods and software planning
- Strategic thinker about business issues across product areas and industries
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively
- Monitor, mentor, and lead teams to overcome roadblocks and challenges and implement coordination
Why choose Avanade?
- We offer you the perfect opportunity to work with Microsoft technology at the highest level and be part of an enthusiastic international team of experienced Microsoft professionals
- We provide you with a careers advisor from day 1 to lead and mentor you on your Avanade journey and offer endless opportunities for training and career development
- We offer you the opportunity to be socially involved and commit to a good cause within working hours
- We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
TOGETHER WE GO BEYOND!
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.