M365 Security Consultant
Area of expertise:
Device management and Security Consultant
Do you know how to stop a sophisticated cyber threat? So do we.
Digital disruption is opening up more opportunities for businesses to connect with their customers. That's what we'd love you to do for us. With your vision and ability to steer clients toward new ways of thinking, we can open excellent career opportunities for you too.
If you have deep technical skills and experience in designing and implementing Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security suite this role is for you.
• You are an experienced EM&S (EMS) Consultant/ Device Management Consultant (Intune), with broad experience designing, deploying and configuring Intune. You offer clients the kind of security that will help them sleep well at night. You’re a creative problem solver, always thinking ahead and spotting risks. Like a digital detective, you uncover and prevent cyber threats to protect businesses from risks they may not even know they face. You’re as happy to work independently as you are supporting junior colleagues.
• To supplement the technical knowledge and project delivery experience, you come from a Consulting background with good customer facing skills, the ability to collect customer requirements and produce high quality written work. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
About the role:
Working on some of the largest and leading edge projects; the role of the Microsoft EM&S Security Consultant/ Device Management Consultant (Intune), is to be customer facing and to play an active role in transforming our client’s Security on their Microsoft platforms through designing and implementing Microsoft Security technologies on-premise and in the cloud.
The role will involve delivering throughout the project lifecycle and we expect from you being comfortable with performing discovery, analysis, design, build, test and deployment of solutions. You are comfortable meeting with clients and leading workshops.
You have with a deep and validated understanding of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security technologies. You can demonstrate expertise across the areas:
• Microsoft Intune
• Mobile application management
• Configuration manager
• Windows Autopilot
• Conditional access policies
• Office 365 Security
• Azure Identity Management
• Azure AD Premium features; Privilege identity management, entitlements, access reviews
• Azure Information Protection/RMS
• Advanced Threat Analytics/Protection
As a potential member of our growing Security Consulting practice you have a validated foundation across the Microsoft Security solution stack. Experience and domain expertise in at least three of the technologies listed below is preferred:
• Active Directory Domain Services
• Active Directory Certificate Services
• Azure AD Connect
• Microsoft Identity Manager
• Windows Server Operating Systems
• Azure security
• Securing Windows Servers and Clients
• Azure Security
• Office 365 Security
• Windows 10 Security
Additionally, candidates ideally hold certifications in some of the following areas:
• CompTIA Security+
• Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (Exam AZ-500)
• Microsoft 365 Security Administration (Exam MS-500)
• Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS-100)
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.