Lead Front-End Developer
Area of expertise:
About the role
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success utilizing React.js
- Learn the client's business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals.
- Work directly with the client to define and clarify requirements.
- Work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components. Mentoring other team members.
- Work closely with your project team.
- Foster a fun and collaborative environment.
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming
A web developer at heart - excited about modern web development. Personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator, and are detail oriented. You may have worked in the Financial Services Industry. Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Min. 8+ years Web Development experience
- Experience with React.js
- Java Programming language
- .NET Framework
**Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).**
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.