Lead Endpoint Transformation/Modernization Consultant - SCCM/Intune
Area of expertise:
The Infrastructure Consulting team designs, installs and configures enterprise technology architecture for Avanade clients. Its expertise spans security, availability/fail-over, operating system/compute, storage, database, networking and operations infrastructure, typically involving Microsoft or multi-vendor technologies.
As a Lead Infrastructure Consultant with expertise in Endpoint Transformation/Modernization (computers and mobile devices), you will participate in and sometimes lead the development of complex infrastructure solutions. You will work directly with clients to identify opportunities to transform their information technology landscapes and, as client business requirements change, help modify Avanade-designed infrastructure solutions. With a thorough understanding of both client and Avanade businesses, you will oversee people and project management for projects of moderate size and complexity.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Execute large-scale desktop deployment, platform migration and mobile endpoint management
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to integrate technology, operations and solution requirements into solution strategies
- Design and conduct systems integration testing, component integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Create project deliverable documentation, including design, build and operations guides
- Lead Infrastructure resources
You are a technologist with strong business skills. You are as comfortable working with a technical team as with client business users, and you know how to build bridges between the two. With your excellent communications skills, you are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
Your technical skillset likely includes:
- Knowledge of several of the following areas: System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) and Microsoft Intune
- Knowledge of operation management, systems security, testing, and mobility considerations.
- Leadership/Management experience
Your non-technical experience likely includes:
- Interacting with clients
- Working with global teams and offshore resources
- Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
You likely have at least five years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field. MCSA or MCSE certifications preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience with System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) design/architecture and implementation experience is a must.
- Experience with Intune (MDM / MAM-WE, etc.)
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Active Directory, Windows 7/8/10 desktop transformation/desktop modernization
- PowerShell scripting
- Application Packaging and Windows Imaging
- Strong understanding of network protocols/services and network infrastructure
- Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Knowledge of desktop and application virtualization
- O365 Knowledge is a plus
- Leadership/Management experience
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.