Junior Technical Recruiter
Area of expertise:
Junior Technical Recruiter
Do you have a passion for people and get motivated by winning the best talent for your company?
As a Junior Technical Recruiter within Avanade, based in Ireland, you will be a UK and Ireland Talent Acquisition team member. You will drive entire life cycle recruiting efforts to result in the hiring of top talent. You will also have a focus on diversity recruiting. Your interpersonal skills and professionalism will help Avanade realize our full growth potential by attracting the best diverse talent in the UK&I market and beyond.
In this role, you will identify, engage, attract, and recruit passive candidates from top-tier environments for our positions based in Ireland. At times of peak demand, you may be asked to support other roles based in the UK and potentially Europe.
You will build and leverage long term relationships with internal Avanade leadership and external professionals across the technology space with a goal of creating a long-term pipeline of talent for Avanade.
In this role you will:
· Partner with stakeholders to focus on the identification, engagement, and recruitment of technology-focused professionals for crucial and hard to fill roles
· Work closely with our Shared Service coordinators to provide all necessary information for scheduling interviews
· Focus on inclusion and diversity recruiting to align with Avanade hiring goals
· Consult and partner with leadership and candidates to ensure successful negotiations
· Adhere to a higher standard of delivery and follow process as expected
· Advance and escalate any issues to relevant stakeholders
· Connect with HR key stakeholders to determine internal salary ranges and market data.
· Deliver weekly status reports on recruitment progress to clients and TA Lead
· Use our ATS system efficiently and effectively
· Experience partnering with hiring managers to successfully recruit and hire talent
· A career focus on engaging passive candidates and providing them with guidance and counsel around the business model and environment that Avanade can offer
· Experience leading full Lifecyle technology recruiting
· Desire to advise clients and be a strategic advisor
· Strong adherence to process, attend bi-weekly status calls, prepare status reports
· Strong sense of urgency and desire to constantly elevate performance
· Strong writing and presentation skills
What we offer
This is a superb opportunity to be in a rewarding role that offers ongoing training! Avanade invests in you and recognises your dedication by providing you with a strong career path.
· Reward and Recognition scheme
· Wide benefits package
· Employee Share Purchase Plan
· Dedicated career manager to encourage your progression
· Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in you
We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for what they do!
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.