Junior .NET Software Developer - Australian Working Rights Required
Area of expertise:
Do you want to put companies back in control of their code? So do we!
We have multiple opportunities for Junior Developers to join Avanade in 2021! If you are someone with one to two years of work experience this might just be the role for you. YOU will have the opportunity to be part of a digital transformation while being surrounded by people who are passionate about designing applications that influence the industry’s leading technologies. The role sits within our Software Engineering Talent Community where you will be working on Microsoft development platforms, developing solutions for Web, Cloud or Mobile devices for our customers. You will have a good understanding of cloud concepts that would be highly considered along with an agile delivery experience.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
Your responsibilities will be:
- Taking part in designing full-stack applications based on DevOps principles
- Design and develop APIs and Microservices integrating with external systems or other data sources
- Collaborate and communicate with customers and colleagues in the projects to ensure the delivery of quality solutions.
- Build and maintain your relationships within Avanade’s Software Engineering community.
You have a passion about technology and share your knowledge within a team-based active environment, solving problems and providing solutions with like-minded and non-technical audiences. You Keep an open mind, exploring technologies that solve challenges and offer quality solutions to clients that shows the best of your knowledge and drive to success.
- Experience in developing applications using .NET Framework or other Microsoft app development platforms is highly regarded
- Experience in database development using ORM (Entity Framework or nHibernate)
- Good understanding of coding principles
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM and waterfall methodologies
- Good understating of cloud-based development
- Understanding of DevOps
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience with Microsoft Technologies - .NET development experience is essential
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
- Ability to travel domestically as required.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.