Junior CRM Developer
Area of expertise:
Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, combines the best in strategy and technology to allow clients to unlock more value from their businesses. As we continue to grow our Polish business a new site opens in the heart of Poland – Warsaw. With our ambitious growth plan opportunities arose to join us at the newly created positions in our CRM team. By joining now, you will experience what it is like to be the force that shapes our new Warsaw team and excites our clients with the digital transformation of their businesses. All this while being surrounded by curious people, bold challenges, and limitless learning opportunities.
We are currently seeking Junior CRM Solution Developer:
About the role:
As a Junior CRM Solution Developer, You will assist Avanade delivery teams with CRM solution planning, analysis, designing, building, and testing. You will be considered a product expert that is also responsible for providing support in CRM issue escalation and resolution. This role is typically focused on more complex assignments, often requiring diverse inputs, processes, and/or outcomes with room for discretion within established parameters.
Day-to-day you will:
- Assist across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, and Test)
- Leverage technical knowledge to design and implement CRM solutions
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
- Support design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Support continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
- Travel as needed
You are responsible, proactive and patient. You can manage your time in accomplishing tasks and are adept at thinking through complex problems to arrive at a workable solution. You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world.
Your technical skills include:
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM
- Knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP
- Knowledge of the C# language and .NET Framework
Your non-technical skills may include:
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers/external clients to develop and manage an action plan
- Experience working with global/offshore teams
- Excellent communication skills (both Polish and English)
You have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (such as Information Technology, Business Technology, or Engineering). It will be a plus if you hold a PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer certification.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.