Junior Azure Cloud Consultant
Area of expertise:
Do you have a passion for Cloud technology and do you want to combine technology, innovation and consultancy? Then we are looking for you!
As a junior cloud consultant you work in a team towards the best solutions for our customers together with your colleagues. You implement and migrate environments based on Microsoft technologies together with your project team. You like to be part of a team, to think about the Cloud infrastructure at our customers and to show initiative. As a consultant you are part of our Infrastructure team (over fifty colleagues and a close group). Just like your colleagues, you stay up-to-date on new developments within the Cloud field and you like to put this knowledge into practice to make the difference for the customer. We have specialists in all areas of Azure, PaaS and Saas, Containers and Infrastructure-as-Code, Migrate and you can become one of them.
We work with the largest organizations in the Netherlands in various industries, which guarantees challenging and diverse work. The scale of the projects at our enterprise customers naturally brings additional challenges and opportunities. Some projects may last a year, others a little longer or shorter. The variety of projects gives you the opportunity to develop quickly and gain experience in different environments. On a typical project you will work together with a solution architect, a technical team leader and other (junior) cloud infrastructure engineers, where you will be coached by more experienced colleagues. As a team you will work closely with the client's key users. You get the chance to make the difference with your technical and consultancy skills at our customers.
- Have a passion for Microsoft technology;
- You've recently graduated and between 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience. Examples including but not limited to: HBO-ICT, System & Network Engineering, Infrastructure Design & Security;
- You're ambitious and you want to develop to an expert on Azure Cloud;
You are an expert on Azure Cloud or want to develop into one in the coming years;
- You have experience with Microsoft technologies, this might include experience from your studies or internships;
- You find it fun and important to keep up to date with the latest developments and want to put them into practice at our customers;
- You are looking for an organization where your development and well-being are central. You want to learn from senior colleagues but also share your knowledge with your colleagues;
- Are proud of the results you achieve, and want to be the best at what we do together with us;
- Are in possession of a completed bachelor or master degree.
- With your passion and knowledge, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market.
- Your development is central to us. We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone connects with a career advisor who guides you to create a plan and guides you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer. Moreover, you get Azure credits (MSDN/Visual studio), there are various internal trainings and there are also regular initiatives set up by colleagues;
- Besides our focus on your development, we find your well-being very important. We offer training, budget and health surveys for this purpose.
- An active Cloud community, with over fifty colleagues in our Infrastructure team.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.