Area of expertise:
What will be your role in the team?
As part of our development team, we are looking for Azure IoT Engineers (both juniors & seniors based on your experience) whose mission will be:
· Design, develop and maintain cloud platform applications for connected objects (IoTs)
· Integrate client teams to bring their experience and expertise
· Oversee development and management of an array of IoT devices, platforms, software, hardware, and systems through a combination of data, technology and research
All while following the agile SCRUM method.
Join us for an adventure if some or all of these apply to you:
· You know C # like the back of your hand and can develop in Python
· ASP.NET Core application development and now ASP.NET 5 holds no secrets for you
· The Azure cloud has become your playground and you juggle between App Services, Azure Functions, SQL Database, Cosmos DD, Key Vault, Application Insights, Azure Storage, Event Hub and many more
· You have explored IoT in Azure starting with IoT Hub and ideally followed by Azure Computer Vision, Azure Digital Twins Custom Vision and Azure Maps
· You are passionate about the possibilities of IoT, have tinkered with IoT devices in your free time and at home you have a Raspberry Pi with peripherals to water your plants, manage your lights and monitor your cat
· Use git daily, making branches and merging code with several developers does not scare you
· Have a sensitivity to DevOps: infrastructure-as-code, continuous integration, continuous deployment
· Visual Studio, VS code, Azure DevOps are some of the tools you use every day
· One or more certifications relating to these technologies are desired, but you will also train and certify yourself during your journey with us.
· A good level of communication in English, both written and spoken, is essential.
· An engineer with experience in the development of back-end applications in a Microsoft Azure cloud environment.
· Autonomous - you know how to take initiatives and be proactive
· Curious, with the need to do research and discover what is new in the world of IoT
· Motivated to get involved in the development of Avanade
· Good communicator, both written and oral
· You have an appetite for teamwork in international teams
· You are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone: you love to learn new things, and this might even be what drives you
If yes, apply and join the exciting IoT career journey with us 😊
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.