Intern HR, Compensation and Total Rewards
Area of expertise:
- Administrative duties, including scheduling, coordinating meetings, preparing agendas, meeting facilitation, maintaining meeting notes
- Ability to assist with testing on various products (UAT testing, process management)
- Support with creating a standardized and structured planning for the team
- Create and/or review communications and templates (PPTs, SharePoint, Outlook)
- Follow up of training for projects
- Support scheduling and coordinating of team’s trainings
- 1 to 2 years working as a student or intern. With experience in operations, communications, project management and scheduling
- Exposure to Human Resources/Reward/Recognition topics
- You are currently working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the Human Resource field of study, Business field of study or a similar business degree
- Strong operational skills and highly organized, with dedication to quality and attention to detail
- Research and analysis skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to effectively work with leadership and other team members
- Experience creating and/or reviewing documents for thought completeness
- Some experience in managing small projects preferred
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with proven ability to meet deadlines
- An innovative mindset and willingness to try new tools and approaches to learning
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and independently within a corporate multinational matrix across time-zones
- SharePoint (preferred)
- Teams (preferred)
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.