Intern, Corporate Citizenship
Area of expertise:
- Work directly with and provide support to the Corporate Citizenship Senior Director on strategic initiatives and partnerships to enable young women and female students.
- The Intern will support the
- Developing a framework and timeline for selected projects execution
- Developing a template business plan
- Producing periodical reports
- Execution of Give campaign and community engagement projects
- Engagements with local and strategic partners
- The PR and Com plan execution including updating The CTZ SharePoint
- Operations and finance
- Support the development of Cloud Policy engagement
- Outstanding academic credentials
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate and work with a variety of personalities in a complex environment (virtually and in person)
- Good knowledge of Project Management, Business Management, or Organizational Development.
- Community development work experience; previous experience working with non-governmental organizations or community-based initiatives in the area of training and/or organizational development.
- Demonstrated Leadership and Communication skills.
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in the use of computer-based application software such as MS Word, Microsoft Works, MS Excel, web development tools and Share point (desirable).
- Strong business and management skills
- Fair understanding of the non-profit and charity organization
- Gain real life experience to work in a dynamic environment and actively participating in projects
- Engage with business leaders and strategic community partners
- Development of CSR and Citizenship work experiences
- Development of managerial and field work experience
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.