Intern, Content Strategy - Northeast
Area of expertise:
Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studios, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast paced, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, build transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and best brands in the world. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, in North America we can be found in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, NYC, Raleigh, Seattle, and Toronto.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Avanade’s North America Internship Program was designed with one purpose: revolutionize the way we design and deliver impactful, connected experiences for our clients and their customers. Through the combination of creativity and technology expertise, our digital interns will spend their time crafting never-before-seen, radical, and exciting solutions to our clients’ biggest business challenges. We are on the lookout for individuals who are passionate about having an impact on tomorrow’s digital landscape, if that is you, then let us know who you are, what you do, and why we’d be crazy not to bring you on board.
During our 10-week internship program, you will have the chance to experience our culture, build your network, and apply your education, while gaining real-world experience. You’ll spend your summer taking on a variety of roles with some fun along the way. The experience only lasts the summer but will open a lifetime of opportunity.
As a member of the content strategy team, we'll help you develop world-class content strategy and copy-writing skills by giving you the opportunity to help plan, build, and deliver engaging digital experiences and solutions. You'll do this exciting work alongside a talented team of UX/UI designers, visual designers, business analysts, and technologists. Within this collaborative environment you'll build cross-functional skills that will separate you from the pack once you leave school and enter the workforce. We are looking for individuals interested in working with cross-functional teams and learning how to build and maintain content that makes a real business impact, join us!
- College Junior-standing, with target graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023
- Pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in English, creative writing, marketing, communications, journalism, digital media, or similar field
- Creative mind and collaborative spirit
YOUR SKILLSET AND EXPERIENCE LIKELY INCLUDE:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Relationship skills and ability to interact with coworkers and clients
- Outstanding ability to handle multiple projects and tasks while effectively managing time and priorities
- Capacity to work as an independent contributor and cooperative teammate
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven attitude
- A passion for IT projects and learning new technologies
- Requirements gathering
- Build and revise a myriad of deliverables including voice and tone docs, style guides, strategy presentations, copy decks, and more
- Manage content production of internal sales enablement tools and processes
- Draft project case studies that share the overall Avanade brand story and showcase how our contributions led to excellent client results
- Partner with teammates to gather and analyze client needs
- Work with clients to understand existing business processes and contribute to new processes and system designs
- Leverage technology to connect a client’s business needs to the right Avanade solution
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.