Intern, Avanade Public Relations
Area of expertise:
- Tracking media coverage globally and undertaking some high-level analysis
- Ensuring external content is shared across corporate communications teams (.com, social, internal communications, etc.) and other business functions, as appropriate
- Assisting with media pitch creation
- Assisting with media list building and social outreach/following of journalists
- Scheduling media interviews internally, once booked by agency
- Working closely with other corporate communications departments to amplify and share PR content and media coverage including informing key business stakeholders and global employees.
- Staffing media interviews to take notes
- Supporting analyst meetings and assist with recaps
- Helping to populate PowerPoint presentations
- Available for an up to 3 month internship
- Must have a keen interest in public relations
- Must currently be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, English or Journalism
- Seeking a university Junior scheduled to graduate in December 2021 or June 2022
- Must be able to work minimum 20 hours per week
- Excellent writing ability
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office or Office 365
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with a team effectively
- Strong GPA (3.2 GPA min)
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.