Intelligent Automation Solutions Architect
Area of expertise:
Intelligent Automation (IA) Solution Architect
The IA Solution Architect is responsible for estimating, solutioning, and developing scalable architecture aligned to a business strategy and benefits case. The Solution Architect will need to understand how various parts of the business processes, operating systems, and application architectures work together to design a specific IA solution that fits a client’s environmental requirements. The Solution Architect takes ownership of technology related aspects of process discovery and data-driven insights engines, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), as well as analytics/reporting toolsets across the Microsoft ecosystem. The Solutions Architect will adhere to Avanade’s IA methodologies and industry best practices and will be accountable for recommending appropriate technology solutions, delivering architectural/technical solution designs, and client proposals. To be successful in this role you will need to be confident in leveraging our global network (across Accenture, Microsoft, & our Partners), working together and openly sharing ideas, knowledge, and resources.
Day to day you will
- Facilitate team and client meetings and presentations
- Partner closely with our IA team and Solution Architects to translate the customer's business requirements to define IA value proposition and solution scope
- Analyse client processes, identify IA opportunities, and recommend approach based on analysis and client maturity
- Estimate, solution, and design automation deals
- Build IA infrastructure and assets, growing capability and delivering high-quality solutions for clients
- Assist Project Manager to ensure smooth delivery of the IA solution
- Provide continuous advice and best practices to IA developers and Project Manager related to delivery approach and strategy.
You’re an excellent communicator with the ability to listen and understand client needs, then help shape a solution. You have automation experience that covers business acumen, time management skills and a passion for learning. You’re adept at process assessments, and you understand applications of IA in different business domains. You can communicate complex concepts while managing client expectations and conveying the strength and benefits of Microsoft technologies for our clients. You will also have:
- Strong hands-on experience in at least one of the market leading RPA platforms: Blue Prism, UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate Desktop, and deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts
- Experience in supporting client facing IA pre-sales, solutioning, and delivery, ensuring the right architecture is presented and implemented
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions on cloud-based platforms (preferably Azure) and or other cloud technologies
- Uses considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information to both technical resources and business stakeholders. Polished presentation skills with ability to communicate at executive level.
- Previous experience in business analysis and process re-engineering
- Strong problem solving and design skills
- 4+ years of experience in technology or Business Process Outsourcing as senior developer/architect/project manager working with onshore/offshore teams
- Previous management consulting experience preferred.
- Exposure to Azure AI, machine learning, Cognitive Services, and Virtual Agents
- Nice to have experience with agile methodology, enterprise SDLC and migration (e.g. Lotus Noted, SharePoint Migration)
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.