Intelligent Automation Solution Architect - Data & AI CoE
Area of expertise:
As a part of the Global Data & AI Center of Excellence, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
You demonstrate innovation and ambitiousness to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Data & AI and as a #1 Employer of Choice.
As an Intelligent Automation (IA) Solution Architect in our Global Azure Center of Excellence (Data & AI Pillar), you will act as a strategic advisor for our clients, channel partners, and internal regional community and demonstrate how IA can generate meaningful business outcomes for our clients. You will develop and contribute to industry thought leadership and convert client successes to make Avanade the undisputed leader and innovator in Data & AI. You will be internally responsible for building Avanade’s IA practice by further developing and communicating our point of view as a champion in IA. You will also participate in the creation of new IA solutions, from incubating the most promising ideas to proof-of-concepts, through commercialization and deployment of
innovative business processes leveraging the latest technologies.
As Part of a Highly Collaborative Team, You Will Be Responsible For:
- Supporting pre-sales, solutioning, and delivery, ensuring the right architecture is presented and implemented
- Working directly with clients, understanding complex environments, business asks, and designing pragmatic solutions
- Clearly communicating technical information to both technical resources and business stakeholders
- Being self-directed and comfortable supporting the automation needs of multiple teams, systems, and products
- Using considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Having thorough knowledge of Intelligent Automation (designing, describing, and managing the solution architecture in relation to specific business problems)
- Take ownership of technology related aspects of process discovery and data-driven insights engines, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), as well as analytics/reporting toolsets across the Microsoft ecosystem
- Strong hands-on experience in at least one of the market leading RPA platforms: Blue Prism, UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate Desktop, and deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts
- Support client-facing IA pre-sales, solutioning, and delivery, ensuring the right architecture is presented and implemented
- Work directly with clients, understanding complex environments, business asks, and designing pragmatic solutions
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information to both technical resources and business stakeholders
- Polished presentation skills with ability to communicate at executive level
- Designing and implementing solutions on cloud-based platforms - preferably Azure
- Demonstrated knowledge of Intelligent Automation - Blue Prism, UiPath, MSFT Power Automate Desktop, FortressIQ, and the MSFT Azure Stack
- Solutioning through delivery, stakeholder management/program management, & critical thinking
- Secondary skillset of broader Data & AI, including business process analysis, virtual agents, AI, cognitive services, ML, et. Nice to have experience with agile methodology, enterprise SDLC and migration
- Self-directed, but is comfortable seeking guidance
- Business analysis, process re-engineering, and management consulting preferred
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.