Intelligent Automation (IA) Technical Architect
Area of expertise:
The IA Technical Architect is responsible for solutioning and developing scalable architecture aligned to a business strategy and benefits case. The IA Technical Architect conducts high level / detailed IA assessments either for new or existing Automation Opportunities. The Technical Architect also evangelizes Intelligent Automation concepts with various deals.
The Technical Architect will adhere to Avanade’s IA methodologies and industry best practices and will be accountable for recommending appropriate technology solutions, delivering architectural/technical solution designs, and client proposals. This person will have skill in Application Architecture (MS Technologies) / Automation Architecture. To be successful in this role you will need to be confident in leveraging our global network (across Accenture, Microsoft, & our Partners), working together and openly sharing ideas, knowledge, and resources.
Day to day you will:
- Analyse client processes, identify IA opportunities, and recommend approach based on analysis and client maturity.
- Build IA infrastructure and assets, growing capability and delivering high-quality solutions for clients.
- Evaluate RPA/IA tools and provide recommendations.
- Assess automation opportunities from a technical perspective and provide solutions.
- Provide continuous advice and best practices to IA developers and Project Manager related to delivery approach and strategy.
- Evaluate and prototype internal or external products and provide recommendation to address business requirements.
- Solution back office/front office process automation, by leveraging industry tools and technology.
- Design intelligent automation solutions e.g. RPA, chatbots, intelligent services based on Microsoft Cognitive Services.
- Define end to end system intelligent apps integration in enterprise applications based on cloud or hybrid architecture.
- Support in Pre-Sales efforts providing technical expertise on standard offerings and client requirements.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery.
- Assist with the design, build, rollout and run support for technology solutions.
- Design and/or configure applications / tools to functional and technical requirements.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
You’re an excellent communicator with the ability to listen and understand client needs, then help shape a solution. You have automation experience that covers business and technical acumen, time management skills and a passion for learning. You’re adept at process assessments, and you understand applications of IA in different business domains. You can communicate complex concepts while managing client expectations and conveying the strength and benefits of Microsoft technologies for our clients. You will also have:
- Strong hands-on experience in at least one of the market leading RPA/IA platforms: Blue Prism, UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate Desktop, Automation Anywhere, NICE, or other and deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts.
- 5 years of IT experience; at least 2 years experience of leading architecture and design in the intelligent automation space.
- At minimum, experience on at least two automation projects as architecture lead.
- Experience architecting enterprise level automation involving multiple systems, sub-systems and ERPs.
- Previous experience working with off-shore teams and in front ending client facing discussions.
- Experience in supporting client facing IA pre-sales, solutioning, and delivery, ensuring the right architecture is presented and implemented.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information to both technical resources and business stakeholders.
- Polished presentation skills with ability to communicate at executive level.
- Previous experience in business analysis and process re-engineering.
- Strong problem solving and design skills.
- Exposure to Azure AI, machine learning, Cognitive Services, and Virtual Agents.
- Experience with agile methodology, enterprise SDLC and exposure to SAP, Oracle or other industry standard ERP is desirable.
- Management consulting experience is desirable.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.