Infrastructure Security Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
The Infrastructure Security Solution Architect is responsible for leading the development of information security architecture and ensuring technology initiatives are implemented within the framework to make our client’s cloud environments more secure. The Security Consultant is accountable for securing enterprise information by identifying network and application security requirements, planning, implementing, and testing security controls and procedures. The role of the Security SA is to be customer facing and to play an active role in transforming our client’s Security through designing and implementing Security technologies on-premises and in the cloud.
· Work closely with enterprise architects to identify and mitigate risks, perform security reviews, design top tier security practices, and deliver strategic, innovative cloud-based security offerings.
· Propose, design, plan and execute strategic and tactical operational security objectives.
· Perform deep analysis and develop metrics that measure current risk
· Develop proposal, respond to RPF and present solutions
· Identify appropriate technology/data sources and drive the collection of data necessary to effectively evaluate threats.
· Communicate threat intelligence and vulnerability management options
· Analyzing threats and current security controls to identify gaps in current defensive posture
· Meet with clients and leading workshops
The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation across Microsoft technology stack and Azure security offerings and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to key stakeholders along with experience with the following:
· Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite (EM+S), Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Azure Information Protection (AIP) and Intune
· Azure Key Vault, Azure Security Center, Azure Operations Management Service, Log Analytics
· Identity and Access Management principals, including B2B and B2C cloud design and implementation
· Architecture and security management
· Strong understanding of security best practices
· Securing network and enterprise cloud applications
· Privileged access management technologies
· Security frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST 800-53 or OWASP
· Creating security framework, SIRRP process and/or forensic handling methods
· Knowledge of host hardening, auditing, logging, and monitoring, network security, SEIM deployments, security analytics, anomaly detections, PKI
· Market understanding of industry trends for cybersecurity, risk & threat intelligence, and governance
· Proven implementation of cloud security models, particularly identity, network, and encryption
· Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft security technologies and strategy
· Program management skills and solution support for security transformation/implementation programs
· Business case development skills for justifying, prioritizing & forecasting the funding requirements for security programs and initiatives
CISSP, CISM, Azure Security, Microsoft Mobility MCP Exam 98-368, or other relevant certifications (preferred)
To supplement the technical knowledge and project delivery experience, the successful candidate will come from a Consulting background with good customer facing skills, the ability to gather customer requirements and produce high quality written deliverables.
You likely have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology, or a similar field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.