Infrastructure Engineering Specialist
Area of expertise:
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet requirements and performance goals
- Support infrastructure change and deployment efforts such as enterprise-wide application deployment
- Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status
- Manage incident escalation and drive towards to end-user satisfaction
- Maintain and/or update technical and/or industry knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities, such as reading journals / magazines, collaborating with other technical professionals, learning from on-the-job experiences, participating in technical training, and/or writing articles.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in several of these areas, Microsoft 365, Windows, Endpoint Manager Intune / Configuration Manager, Active Directory, Group Policy, Microsoft SQL, Virtualization
- PowerShell and other scripting language
- Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products
- Proven ability to self manage and operate within a multidisciplinary team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- You can communicate and present complex information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, verbally and in written form
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
- 3+ years of prior related work experience, preferably in a technology or consulting environment
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.