Infra Technical Architect - Manager (Tokyo, Osaka)
Area of expertise:
Infrastructure Technical Architecture Manager (#24002)
Do you know how to mix phenomenal business with great service? So do we.
You’re a persuader of people, a critical thinker and a natural do-er. You’re as comfortable guiding business development as you are with customer service.
About the job
As an Infrastructure Architect, your focus is on architecture strategy, planning, design and implementation of enterprise solutions across multiple technology towers and disciplines, inclusive of cloud, workplace networking, security and operations in both Microsoft and multi-vendor environments.
Day to day you will be,
• Developing a high-level approach and leading teams of engineers to assist in design and delivery.
Advising clients on an overall IT plans, including efficiently spending on existing and new technologies and integrating technology solutions in ways that bring value for the organization
- Working and interacting directly with clients to ensure smooth and successful design and implementation of Avanade solutions
- Helping establish partnership with multi-functional technology and design teams to integrate technology, operations, and solution requirements into solution strategies
Additionally, you apply your expertise in technical and consulting knowledge to advise clients on accurate governance to ensure stability, and to enable them to evolve their environments to support changing business requirements.
- Infrastructure solutions (especially Microsoft), cloud technologies, networking, data center operations, platform migration, and enterprise directories
- Operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations
- Experience leading technology infrastructure projects
- Good understanding of infrastructure-as-code and how DevOps models intersect
- Cross architecture skills to plan complex and multi-cloud solutions and infrastructure core services
- Microservice architecture and containerization
- Advanced understanding of PowerShell and other scripting languages
Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products
- Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues, and communicate them back
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with global teams on projects
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Advanced skills and experience in application lifecycle management, agile development methods and software planning
- Effective at recruiting talented people, managing and influencing virtual teams, and developing leaders
- Strategic thinker about business issues across product areas and industries
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively
- Monitor, mentor, and lead teams to overcome roadblocks and challenges and implement coordination
You likely possess
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
- 5-7 years of prior related work experience, preferably in a technology or consulting environment
- 3+ years of experience working with global teams
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.