Infra Cloud Engineer - Manager (Tokyo)
Area of expertise:
- Cloud transformation and migration solutions, infrastructure solutions, cloud technologies, networking, data center operations, platform migration
- Consulting focused on infrastructure modernization and migration to Azure (IaaS/Paas)
- Infrastructure migration or data center migration
- Cloud automation
- Cloud Security
- Application modernization and containers
- Operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations"
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
- 5+ years of prior related work experience, preferably in a technology or consulting environment
- 3+ years of proven record of working with global teams
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.