Industry Solution Architect - Retail
Area of expertise:
Avanade is seeking a Retail Industry focused Solution Architect… Could it be you?
As a part of the Global Solution Areas Organization, and in a highly visible role, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
As a Industry Solution Architect aligned to our Retail Industry you will specialize in Enterprise IT, including strategy, enterprise architecture, governance, operations, infrastructure and DevOps.
You will focus on identifying, developing, managing, and maintaining strategic partnerships across each of our Solution Areas as relevant to your industry segment. Demonstrating an innovative and results-oriented approach, you will be Avanade's point person for ensuring a healthy and productive relationship with strategic partners.
Within a Highly Collaborative Environment You Will:
- Lead development of industry specific solutions/assets and content coordinated with the Industry Strategy Team
- Provide industry solutioning and architecture definition at business process level across a global organization
- Contribute and build solutions using Microsoft services leveraging best practices and proven patterns to ensure that clients technical investments yield desired business outcomes
- Possess and communicate knowledge of business and IT strategy, business process optimization and the Microsoft ecosystem
- Be known for your “client centric” approach and delivery excellence
- Influence as a subject matter expert and change agent across the organization to educate account and business development teams to have a positive impact on client engagement and portfolio growth
- Engage with leadership and clients in strategic discussions to provide outstanding technical strategy and industry guidance to improve the client’s long-term business objectives
- Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for clients’ needs
- Define technology and architecture blueprints, devise implementation roadmaps to achieve successful business outcomes
- Determine the strategy for offering identification and investment opportunities and drive strategic changes to the portfolio in response to business needs with a goal of helping our clients achieve cutting edge innovation in their digital portfolios and bring positive ROI’s to their client base
- Partner across our technical & sales teams, regions, innovation studios and with our marquis industry partners (Accenture & Microsoft) to direct and lead regional sales and delivery teams through the full lifecycle of solution development, execution, sales and delivery
- Demonstrated success in developing and growing long-term, high value partner relationships that benefit both parties
- You possess a proactive and entrepreneurial mindset, as someone who instinctively knows what needs to be done and rallies colleagues to drive results
- You're adept at communications, especially with influencing and problem resolution with partners and clients
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team who seeks and acts on input from others
- Positive, transparent, and engaging personality with a natural skill for developing professional relationships
- Proven track record of building and developing alliance partner relationships, and strong business network and reputation within the technology space
- Intimate knowledge of Avanade/Accenture global alliance relationships Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Prior experience building relationships and navigating within a large, complex, matrixed organization
- Strong understanding of Enterprise IT, including strategy, enterprise architecture, governance, operations, infrastructure and DevOps
- Experience working on large scale enterprise transformation projects, particularly at Fortune 500 companies
- Expert level ability in managing executive Customer relationships key IT (CxO, CIO, Chief Architect) and business stakeholders within a customer organization
- Strong leadership capabilities, having the ability to communicate effectively with diverse set of customers or partners, across multiple disciplines
- Strong presentation and written communication skills; high degree of comfort with technical and Executive audiences
- In-depth knowledge for a major industry in blueprints, trends and eco systems
- Strong full stack hands-on skills in design architecture, from top level to implementation, covering functional requirements and non-functional requirements implementation, testing, integration and evolvements
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.