Industry Alliance Director
Area of expertise:
As the Industry Alliance Director you will:
- Ensure deeper collaboration between Avanade Global Industry, AMBG, and Microsoft to support Avanade’s position as #1 partner to Microsoft for our direct business
- Advocate for Avanade’s interests, drive deeper Microsoft partnership, strategic positioning of Avanade within Microsoft ecosystem to support Avanade direct and indirect growth
- Act as Trusted Advisor to Avanade Industry Teams – ensuring differentiated and strategic alignment and integration with Microsoft
- Support Area/Regional industry alignment, GTM initiative execution, and account engagement
- Provide Microsoft expertise to Avanade, strategic and organizational insights and advance visibility and guidance to Microsoft direction, roadmap, field programs
Day-to-day you will:
- Drive deep relationships within and between Avanade, Accenture, and Microsoft for Avanade’s Global Industry Solutions
- Act as trusted advisor for Microsoft’s industry strategy – apprising Avanade global and field leadership on Microsoft programs, initiatives, priorities, strategic direction, etc.
- Identify, develop, confirm support for, and support execution of key joint sales plays and/or GTMs to support Avanade’s direct and indirect growth aspirations for the Industry
- Support and guide Area and Regional field teams to drive growth and GTM execution with Microsoft in the designated Industry
- Ensure alignment of Avanade into all appropriate Microsoft GTMs and Initiatives for the Industry
- Drive clear value proposition and differentiation for the Avanade Microsoft partnership around the designated Industry
- Drive sales enablement to grow Microsoft’s awareness of Avanade position, value prop and capabilities in the Industry
- Support healthy upstream co-innovation / ‘build with’ agenda by ensuring regular engineering / technical cadence between Avanade and Microsoft in support of the designated Industry
Your technical and non-technical skills include;
- Ability to align Avanade strategic goals to MSFT mission and KPIS and identify collaboration areas that are relevant and impactful for both organizations
- A tenacious operator, able to spot opportunities and drive details to strong results
- A capable negotiator, able to drive agreements in complex, multi-party negotiations with a natural win-win approach
- Gravitas to operate at the most senior level with seat ‘at the table’
- Deep understanding of our full business to drive opportunities and add value to conversations with MSFT and clients
- Deep understanding of MSFT strategy, capabilities, goals, KPIs and operating model
- Ability to create and operate in an eco-system in which all partners can benefit
- Track record of leading large-scale relationships, excellence in delivery and people management, in global environments
- Proven ability to grow sales in a direct and partner model at scale and pace
- Team-player, able to work with area/ region sales/opportunity leads without conflict
- Strong knowledge of channel partner's networks
You likely possess:
- Board level senior leader background with 20+ years of experience managing complex commercial relationships in technology companies
- Experience working with MSFT or for MSFT
- Bachelor's degree
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.