Identity Operations Engineer - Azure
Area of expertise:
At Avanade, together we go beyond...
Office 365 Identity/Azure operation Engineer responsible for day-to-day operational task and engineering task and automation task for Microsoft Azure active directory, MFA, Conditional access, Access reviews, Windows hello for business, Password-less technologies, Microsoft Identity Manager.
This role requires customer focus and providing great customer service to end users. Candidate should have at least 2-3 years’ experience with Azure Active Directory technologies mentioned above. and Azure and PowerShell and Candidate should be able to design and test script in PowerShell.
Specifically responsible for:
Avanade Office 365 operation and engineering support:
- Organize project work, outlining findings and recommendations.
- Managing project and tasks
- Design PowerShell scripts – automation includes integration with ServiceNow, Azure active directory and office 365
- Project management activities including work planning, status reporting, knowledge on sprint and agile management methodology .
- Leads, Delivers and reviews/validates in all project stage focus areas
- Manage incident escalation and drive towards to end-user satisfaction
Operation team support:
- Provide day to day support for higher priority incidents and regular user incident
- Provide support to operation team for any escalation
- Regular monitoring or Office 365 applications and proactively find any issue which may lead to outage
- 1-3 Years of experience in Microsoft Azure Active Directory, MFA, Conditional access, Access reviews, Windows hello for business, Password-less technologies, Smart-Card implementation.
- 1-3 Years of experience in managing Directory related projects
- 1-3 years of experience in office 365 technologies including managing privilege Identity management, Microsoft Identity manager
- 1-2 years of experience in PowerShell, Graph API
- Proficiency in Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Identity protection Office 365 and certificates (public and private PKI), DNS, TCP/IP and routing
- Network Monitor and/or Wireshark
- At least 2-5 years of IT industry experience required, including global IT organizations
- Excellent communications and soft skills including the ability to build, enrich and maintain strong client relationships
- Proven ability to operate effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience with ITIL methodologies.
- Strong quality and service orientation
- PowerShell Automation experience a must.
- Security focused mindset
- MCITP EA certification (MCSE equivalent), ITIL v3 Certification (nice to have)
- Undergraduate degree required, IS-related field preferred
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.