Identity Governance Administration Architect
Area of expertise:
About the Role
Avanade security managers collaborate on the development of information security architecture and ensure technology initiatives are implemented to make our client’s cloud environments more secure. Members in this role are accountable for securing enterprise information by identifying network and application security requirements, then design, planning, and continuous improvement of security controls and procedures. You will leverage your background in cloud identity, governance tools and analytics to create secure processes and assurance mechanisms for cloud native and private cloud environments.
Day to day, you will:
· Work closely with enterprise architects to identify and mitigate risks, perform security reviews, design premier security practices, and deliver strategic, innovative cloud-based security offerings
· Analyze user and synthetic behaviors across identity providers to inform security decisions
· Design and lead efforts to drive global and industry specific compliance in client cloud environments
· Develop metrics that will measure current risk
· Identify appropriate technology/data sources and drive the collection of data necessary to effectively evaluate threats
· Leverage industry leading tools and Avanade partners to consult on and perform Identity Governance & Administration (IGA)
The ideal team member will have a solid foundation across Microsoft technology stack and Azure security offerings. You will articulate security and risk-related concepts to key stakeholders using your experience and willingness to learn the following:
· Design and manage deployments of IGA tools from partners such as Microsoft, SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, CyberArk, , .
· Implement compliance frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, HITRUST,
· Integrate ILM, DAG, ITSM, , and stand-alone tools to support full-featured IGA
· Extensive understanding of IAM concepts such as directory services, SSO, federation, MFA, provisioning, access certification, roles and SOD
· Data & analytics tools – Log Analytics, Azure Sentinel, AI/ML, Microsoft Defender
· Security architecture and design
· Solid grasp of security standard methodologies
· Proven implementation of cloud security models, particularly identity, network, and encryption
· Business case development skills for justifying, prioritizing & forecasting the funding requirements for security programs and initiatives
Your certifications may include: CISSP, CCSP, CGEIT, CyberArk L3, Saviynt IGA, UPM, Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM), ForgeRock Certified Specialist
To supplement the technical knowledge and project delivery experience, successful candidates will come from a consulting background with good customer facing skills, the ability to capture customer requirements and produce high quality written work.
You likely have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology, or a similar field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.