Identity & Access Management (IAM) consultant
Area of expertise:
Securing digital identity, the means of establishing one's identity online and offline, is more important than ever. Hackers nowadays do not only focus on security leaks in systems, but also attack the identity. As part of the Cyber Security Services team, you will focus on securing this Digital Identity.
What will you be doing?
As an experienced IAM consultant you will advise our clients in the field of identities to protect their access to information, applications, infrastructure and business processes. You will work closely with the various stakeholders at the customers and colleagues from Avanade, Accenture and Microsoft. The clients you will be working for are Enterprise organizations in various industries. You will give them advice using your experience and knowledge in the field of IAM. In addition, you and your team will supervise the implementation of technical IAM solutions at our clients.
Nowadays companies access a lot of information with their employees, customers and suppliers through the cloud. This transition is partly accelerated by the many working from home due to the current world situation. Access to this information is provided through the digital identity. This digital identity must be able to do everything it is supposed to do, but it must not have access to information and systems it is not supposed to have access to (least-privilege). It is therefore crucial that they are well protected and have a good strategy behind them.
Many companies also want to work towards the Zero-Trust principle and you will advise your clients about this. Because it has become apparent that passwords cannot protect identity optimally, many companies are now switching to Single Sign-on in combination with Passwordless Authentication. We help our clients by advising them and making this transition a reality.
Who are we?
Avanade is the employer of choice if you want to work with Microsoft technologies at a high level. As an IAM consultant you will have the opportunity to be part of and build Avanade's ambitious and growing Security team. You can use the experience and opportunities that Microsoft and Accenture offer, the associated projects are at interesting (international) customers. Because of our focus on your personal development and growth, there are many study and development opportunities.
Who are you?
You are experienced with issues of digital identity. You have experience with setting up the Lifecycle management processes (joiner/mover/leaver), creating and managing accounts in different systems, with their corresponding rights, MFA settings and Conditional Access policies.
Furthermore, you are looking for an organization in which your development and well-being are central. You want to learn from experienced colleagues, but also share your knowledge and expertise with your peers. You are proud of the results you achieve and want to be the best at what we do. You speak fluent English and have at least 3 years of experience in consulting.
- You have experience with Microsoft Azure Active Directory & Active Directory, Azure MFA and Conditional Access.
- You are preferably in possession of one or more of the relevant (MS) certifications (e.g. AZ-900, MS-900, AZ-500; MS-500; MS-100; MS-101; CISSP; CCSP; CISA; CISM)?
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum working and is experience with Azure DevOps an advantage
- Experience with IAM solutions such as Microsoft Identity Manager, EmpowerID, OneIdentity, Okta or SailPoint is an advantage.
- Experience with Single Sign-On standards SAML, Oauth 2.0, OpenID and/or WS-Federation (ADFS) is an advantage.
- Are in possession of a completed bachelor or master degree.
Why would you choose Avanade?
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
- Knowledge development is central to us, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities and through informal evenings where peers share their knowledge;
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer;
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to work for a good cause;
- You will become part of an active and growing Security community!
- We have very attractive benefits, not unimportant to mention of course :-): lease car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop, good pension plan, possibility to work part-time (min 32 hours) and many other extras.
Do you feel the match?
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.