ITS Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
The high-level responsibilities of the ITS Solution Architect include:
- Building strong partnerships and relationships with key business stakeholders who own businesses strategies that drive the need for IT solutions within
- Solutioning IT capabilities to meet business needs leveraging Microsoft capabilities and 3rd party solutions where necessary.
- Build strong partnerships with 3rd party vendors where
- Define and solution the measurements that gauge the success of a given IT
To be successful in this role, your activities will include:
- Establish a plan for the Solutioning activities early, and manage that plan throughout execution.
- Understand the client business values, problems, needs and objectives related to the solution, confirm what requirements are in scope and out of scope for the solution, define the framework for the solution, and ensure that this aligns with the relevant stakeholders.
- Work with assigned technical and business architects in the creation of a Solution Blueprint to ensure the solution is both functionally and non-functionally viable and meets the client’s
- Develop the delivery strategy, outlining the delivery approach and methodology, the on/offshore workforce mix, and staffing
- Estimate the effort, cost and timeline for delivery as well as identify the resources to tackle the
- Ensure that Avanade quality standards are followed to effectively understand and manage any identified risks associated to the
- Ensure adequate solution reviews are held with internal stakeholders, and resulting actions completed.
- Manage overall delivery of new IT Solutions as needed, tracking key milestones, workstreams, issues, risks and changes
You have 10+ years working in IT in a combination of project solutioning and delivery roles. You likely have a degree in an engineering, business or technology-related field preferred. You have experience with Microsoft technologies (O365, Power Platform, Azure) and HR technology platforms ( Workday, SAP, ). You are results oriented and self-directed with the ability to drive change in unstructured environment and have strong facilitation and presentation skills. You have a passion for user centric design and an interest and/or experience in Experience Design methodologies and approaches.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Complex IT solutioning experience using software development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience managing a team of IT
- Savvy analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong networking ability
- Experience identifying and resolving issues independently ( troubleshooting)
- Possess a customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed
- Consistent delivery and follow through on
- Great organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to effectively communicate information to both technical and non-technical with
Your technical skill set likely includes the following:
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies (Agile)
- Experience leveraging, designing and managing Office 365 (, Teams, Yammer) technology solutions and
- Experience leveraging, designing and managing technology solutions using other IT platforms/services and
- Experience in business analysis and requirements gathering and
Colorado Applicants only: As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Avanade provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $125,000 and $130,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.