IT Talent Acquisition Partner - Maternity Replacement
Area of expertise:
Talent Acquisition team in Avanade is growing and is now looking for a new team member to join our journey at to bring key IT talents to make a change inside the company for a Maternity Replacement Contract
• Do you know what makes people tick?
• Do people consider you a good listener?
• Does challenge motivate you?
• Do you take personal pride in matching the best with the best?
• Are you systematic enough to juggle a lot of tasks and deadlines?
• Are you conscientious about writing thank-you notes?
In the Talent Acquisition Team your goal will be to bring talented IT professionals into interesting Information Technology positions across Avanade Italy.
You will become an expert in IT Senior Recruitment, understanding the trends in staffing, business and the market.
With an emphasis on end-to-end recruitment, you will join our team effort in building Avanade employer brand. We will also open opportunity for you to bring your innovative way of working and thinking as continuous improvement is our mindset.
Maternity Replacement Contract
Here are some of the things we’re looking for. If you have most of them, please apply:
• Flexible approach to work and passion for recruiting are musts
• 2 years’ experience in IT recruiting is probably what you need to succeed. In-house experience is preferred, but agency/RPO background is also great, especially if you have experience in volume hiring.
• Proven track record of driving processes forward and an insatiable desire to provide outstanding customer service
• Proficient level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components, including, but not limited to: sourcing, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, salary trends, relationship management
• Ability to work with all media and no fear of social recruitment
• Excellent project management skills, including effective time management, an ability to work independently, skill at setting priorities and reliability at meeting deadlines
• Ability to anticipate issues and stay calm under pressure
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. With 38,000 professionals is 24 countries, we are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.