IT Support Specialist
Area of expertise:
The IT Support Specialist is responsible for delivering Technical Support services to employees based in the Greater China Region and works as part of a team supporting the Asia-Pacific area. The scope of work includes workstation lifecycle management, end-user technical support, and local infrastructure support.
Avanade ITS Dev Center Support:
· Follow Avanade ITS processes (incident, problem, configuration, change, and knowledge management)
· Provide support to ITS dev centre users for Avanade infrastructure
· Establish and diligently manage customer expectations to maximize end-user productivity and ensure a positive end-user experience throughout the employment.
· As needed, help develop local policies and procedures while maintaining compliance with global ITS processes, policies, and standards
· Perform technical onboarding and training for new and current employees
· Represent ITS in the region to increase customer satisfaction through training, status reports, etc.
· Build relationships with local leadership team to understand and support needs
· Manage relationships with local vendors and other business partners (facilities resources, Accenture relationships)
Manage the ITS Environment
· High awareness of global support processes
· Understand and influence where appropriate the environment architecture developed by Corporate HQ
· Research and implement service enhancements to meet evolving environment and customer needs
· Manage implementation of the IT environment (i.e. anything that connects to the LAN or telephone system)
· Purchase and install IT equipment as required
· Manage process for deploying laptops, system access, software upgrades and any other on-site deployment related activity
· Ensure systems security including process for providing and discontinuing various levels of systems access in the local development environment
· Ensure all data relating to customer development is appropriately partitioned and protected from unauthorized access
· Accountability for regional IT asset management and reporting
· Bachelor’s degree or above
· 2+ years of experience working in a medium to large IT environment
· Demonstrated customer service skill
· Windows 10 client skills; Microsoft certification preferred.
· Basic network troubleshooting
· Demonstrate good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Familiarity with ITIL preferred
· Passion for Microsoft technology
· Fluent in English
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.